Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009

Most people start the new year by writing resolutions. I wanted to start the new year by recalling the past year. Yesterday, last night, and this morning, I was trying to decide how to get on "paper" the year of 2008. Then, thanks to "not plain Jane" I saw the perfect way. (Thanks Jane for letting me "borrow" your blog concept for new years!)

2008 "Good-byes"
  1. Stress
  2. Always being tired
  3. Never thinking about my health
  4. Holding others responsible
  5. Spending lots of time with my friends in Asia
  6. Work responsibility for past 18 years
  7. Home ownership
What I Found in 2008
  1. Happiness
  2. Enjoyment of being interested
  3. Pleasure from never hiding anything
  4. Benefits of routine exercise
  5. New fit for my skills in same company
  6. Worry about health
  7. Possibility
I wish 2009 will bring all of you great things and much pleasure!

No comments: