Thursday, April 16, 2009

Scenes around Fuzhou

Over the past few weekends, I have been trying to 'find my way' around Fuzhou; was too sick with the US flu last trip over. So far I have found a great new restaurant area - Italian, French, Japanese, Chinese, Juice bar, and coffee shops. A.T. and I went to the Italian this week; Bambino's has good food. We will try to get the group together Friday for the Japanese. When the area was built, the pagoda was left intact.

One of the Carrefore store locations is located in a U.S. style mall. Will go back there one day when it is raining. Four or five stories of stores. And across the street another mall. Yes - I need some place to just walk around during rainy season. The Carrefore mall has more than 4 different SPAs too!

Ever wonder how you would transport an expensive piece of electronics? Well here is the method in Fuzhou. (And other Asian countries too!)




No comments: