Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Friends Week

The past two weeks have been great in terms of getting reacquainted with my friends! (And in the process regained 5 pounds.) Aside from catching up on stuff; I have learned that 50% of the lunch choice is been Thali but only about 30% of the dinner choices. I've even been able to spend time talking or email chatting with my friends in Taiwan and friends from college. Thanks to Greg for having hooked me up with Plaxo years ago. Now I just need to put in a true profile update at some point.

Thali is a very good restaurant on Market Street in Corning NY; Indian food. There is a second Indian restaurant that has opened on Market street closer to the Radisson Hotel. Looks like it had just opened - maybe this week. Also we found that another place (near the new Indian) has started having karaoke on Wednesday nights at 9 pm.

So now back to the McD diet - yes diet not "supersize me". Even started exercising again!

No comments: